Actions and Detail Panel
Pitching Ideas Workshop
Thu 24 November 2016, 17:30 – 20:30 GMT
This workshop is all about developing methods for pitching ideas to audiences with clarity and enthusiasm. It will cover how to tailor content to different audiences, along with:
- What needs to be communicated
- How to communicate effectively
The workshop will be held at the London Business School and facilitated by Jeff Skinner, Executive Director of the Deloitte London Business School.
- This event is open to current Kings College London students, staff and alumni only (ID may be requested upon arrival so please ensure that you bring it with you - if you are alumni, please confirm attendance via email before attending).
- Where possible, please sign up to this event using your @kcl.ac.uk email address.
- No previous entrepreneurial knowledge or experience is required to take part in this workshop.
Have a great idea for a venture you'd like to pitch? Enter the Idea Factory competition from 25 November 2016!
Attendance at this workshop will count towards the King's Enterprise Award. If you have any questions please email Learning Programme Manager, Entrepreneurship Institute, King's College London, firstname.lastname@example.org