Actions and Detail Panel
Pivotal Education- Leading Behaviour Change
Tue 6 December 2016, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
Pivotal Education is an education training consultancy working across the whole of the UK and internationally. They are the leading specialists in behaviour and classroom management in the UK.
During this session the following will be covered:
- The Pivotal Approach
- Pivotal Pillars underpinning exception practic
- Pure consistency in behaviour
- How to design simple, concise, consistent policy
- Why managing staff behaviour is your first priority
- How to structure Sanctions and Rewards to modify behaviour
- How to create your Behaviour Blueprint
- Case studies of exceptional practice
This event is £50 per delegate and open to all teaching teaching staff, refreshments will be provided on the day.
For more information and the agenda for the day please visit our webite: http://www.harristeachingschool.com/256/pivotal-education-leading-behaviour-change