PLAN, PITCH, SELL
Discover how to develop a sales strategy, and develop the confidence to sell your products.
Designers enjoy the creative process but are often unsure on how to approach buyers.
Is this for me?
This is suitable for designers/entrepreneurs that struggle with the sales side of their business. Selling your own designs can be daunting and involves choosing the right target customer, understanding the best way to approach them, preparing a pitch and presenting it to the buyer.
This practical workshop, delivered by Alison Lewy, will focus on preparing for this process to increase your sales. This interactive session will cover:-
- Defining your unique selling point (USP)
- Competitive shopping & research
- Getting sales appointments
- Develop a sales pitch framework.
- Anticipating and planning a buyer’s requirements.
- Preparing for a sales appointment
- Handling negotiation
By the end of the session you will have developed your own personal pitch framework to take away and use, giving you the confidence to sell your products.