Actions and Detail Panel
Planning a Small Business for Real Success
Thu 11 May 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 BST
Are you planning a small business? Already running one? On the side or full-time? Will you be one of the 60% small businesses in the UK that fail within 5 years? Or not!
This workshop will show you the top reasons why small businesses fail in the UK and how to not just survive but to win - real practical steps backed by proven examples and guidelines. You will get templates that you can copy to your own business. You will have:
- What makes a good entrepreneur in the long term with profits? 3-way approach
- Why 'get-rich-quick' does not work but 'technique-triumphs-time' works?
- How to get help in planning your small business? Understand 5 key numbers to drive
- What funding options are available from the government and other agencies? What investors want?
- How and why to standardize your processes? in a small business?
- Marketing on a low budget
You can take ready templates and booklets from the workshop for use in your own business. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.