This event is for the business or organisation with a website that does little for them,
and for those who are planning their first website.
The topics covered will include:
- Choosing a good web designer
- Demystifying some of the 'tech talk'!
- Identifying your target audiences and their needs
- What type of content works
- Calls to action and lead capture - generating a response
- An overview of strategies to drive traffic to your website including content marketing, social media, email and Google Adwords
Cliff Hewson is our guest guide to the world of business websites.
Owner, OhSo Creative Ltd - Web Design and Marketing
Cliff is a creative professional with over 15 years experience working with both business clients and not-for-profit organisations to develop effective online and offline marketing communications. During this time Cliff has overseen the development of a large and varied number of successful website projects and brings this wealth of experience to bear in delivering this session.
If you are facing these type of issues and want to know where to start, then this Digital Cafe event is for you.
“Digital Cafe is back, at a new venue, with new topics, to help move forward your business into the new year
From social media, website planning, securing your business, and working together as a team.
We have some great speakers, round table discussions and each session will be practical and down to earth.
Bring a laptop / device and we will help you move forward in the world of technology for your business."
THERE IS A £5 DONATION ON THE DOOR TO COVER ROOM HIRE AND REFRESHMENTS