Unleash The Potential Of Your Business
In this 3 hour workshop we will cover the essentials of what make you and your business tick, identify your key customers and key products that deliver the greatest profit.
You will leave with goals for 2017 and a plan to to deliver them. This plan will grow yourself, your profits, your team and your business.
Walk away with energy, focus and a step by step plan for maintaining momentum through the whole of 2017, ultimately allowing you to deliver your goals.
Planning does not come naturally to most of us because it’s much easier to do something else, or something else is more “important”. Yet as a business owner or company director your ability to develop strategic improvement plans and act on them is key to your ultimate success.
So is your business worth 3 hours of your time? Come and spend that time Working ON your business instead of IN it.
Terms and conditions for training, workshops and programmes
- The Business Ignition Group reserves the right to refuse access to any event or programme to any individual or business, at it’s sole discretion
- Payment is in advance of commencing a programme or attending an event. Invoice payments must have cleared funds in our account a minimum of 24 hours before the commencement date.
- You may transfer your ticket to another nominated person from your business so long as you notify us a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the event by e-mail on email@example.com
- Where applicable the Business Ignition Group reserves the right not to offer a refund for non attendance and reserves the right to offer an alternative place on another event if appropriate.
- All events require a minimum number of participants to be run. In the event that the Business Ignition Group has to defer or re-arrange any meeting, workshop or training session, all booked participants will be offered an alternative date and time.
- All materials (including but not exclusively notes, slides, handouts) and contents of these Business Ignition Group events are copyright of the Business Ignition Group and should not be reproduced or re-used in another setting without the express permission and prior written agreement of the Business Ignition Group