Actions and Detail Panel
Plant Calcium Signalling Conference 2017 (optional closing dinner + £48)
Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 17:00 – Thu, 7 Sep 2017, 18:00 BST
Please note, attendance for the conerence closing dinner is not included in the standard ticket price but can be selected as an additional option upon purchasing tickets. The additional price for attending the closing dinner is £48.
The 2017 Plant Signalling Conference held at the John Innes Conference Centre, Norwich, UK.
Registration for this event closes on the 15th of June.
Topics of the conference will include;
- Channels that regulate calcium movement
- Decoding calcium signals
- Calcium in abiotic responses
- Calcium in biotic interactions
- Calcium in plant development
- Regulation of calcium in organelles
- Systemic movement of calcium signals
- Evolution of calcium signalling
Abstract submissions for posters and presenters are avaliable after registration. The deadline for these abstract submissions will be the 31st of May. More details on abstract submissions can be found here.