Actions and Detail Panel
PLI: Safeguarding Children - aimed at Level 3 GPs
Wed 7 December 2016, 13:30 – 17:00 GMT
Aim of this PLI is:
- Inform General Practitioners of specific areas relating to safeguarding children.
- Link learning from national and local issues to specific case reviews.
After you have been to this PLI you should:
- Objective 1: Have an increased understanding of your professional role and responsibilities
- Objective 2: Be aware of how to recognise Neglect and its impact on children & families
- Objective 3: Have increased understanding on how the issues covered have impacted on specific case studies/reviews.