Actions and Detail Panel
Plusnet Pioneers presents: funding masterclass for small businesses
Wed 8 March 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 GMT
The prospect of securing funding can seem daunting at first, but there are all sorts of different ways to finance your start-up and grow your business – once you know where to look! To help you understand which options are best for you – be it angel investment or raising venture capital – broadband, TV and phone provider, Plusnet, has collated an expert panel for a free funding masterclass and Q&A.
The panel discussion, chaired by startups.co.uk, will include some of the UK’s best loved brands and most successful start-ups, including:
- Sarah Willingham, entrepreneur, investor and personal finance expert
- Giles Brook, CEO EMEA, Vita Coco
- Jordan Daykin, CEO of GripIt Fixings and Dragon’s Den Winner
- Leigh Purnell, founder and inventor of rapid mobile phone charger Petalite
- Tracy Sambrook, CFO of UK’s first online discretionary investment management company Nutmeg
Register to join us for an evening of discussion and put your questions to our expert panel.
At Plusnet, we are on a mission to help small businesses and budding entrepreneurs grow. This is why we have created Plusnet Pioneers – a programme of events, content and mentoring in partnership with the UK’s largest independent resource for small businesses, startups.co.uk.