Pocket Gamer Connects – THE Global Mobile Games Show
**NEW: PGC London 2017 ticket holders get full free access to sister event VR Connects**
We launched Steel Media’s first full-on conference, Pocket Gamer Connects, in London at the start of 2014 and followed this up with a mid-year event in Helsinki. These exceeded all our expectations, with over 1,500 top-tier attendees representing leading mobile game developers, publishers, and service companies from all corners of the world.
For 2015 we went bigger, adding events in Bangalore and San Francisco, and ended the year having welcomed over 3,500 delegates to our conferences.
In 2016 we returned to London, Bangalore, and Helsinki but added Vancouver to the mix.
And for 2017 we'll continue to set our sights higher. But we'll kick off on home territory, of course. Expect the content to feature distinct tracks according to the host nation, with the core global games publishing and indie-specific sessions being joined by a new batch of unmissable content.
Yet some things remain reassuringly constant. Distinctive short-form lectures aimed at providing insight and inspiration, honest panel sessions offering frank opinion and advice, and intensive networking will again form the key ingredients in the PG Connects recipe.
There’ll also be the Very Big Indie Pitch and I ♥ Indie Showcase area giving developers a chance to get discovered, our popular networking meeting system, the 20/20 SpeedMatch to connect developer with publisher, the PGC PechaKucha Sessions for end-of-day1 fun culminating in the obligatory, infamous Pocket Gamer after-party.
Over 7,000 mobile gaming delegates have made it to London, Bangalore, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Helsinki, from over 50 countries.
Speakers and delegates from all the key industry players including:
- Supercell, King, DeNA, TenCent, Gamevil, KakaoTalk, CJ E&M, Chukong, Disney, Wargaming, Kabam, Frogmind, Nordeus, Creative, Mag Interactive, NTT Docomo, Ubisoft, Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Gameloft, Sega, Capcom, Mag Interactive, G5 Grand Cru, iDreamSky, Unity, Wooga, Fingersoft and many, many more.
- Hundreds of the hottest indie developers sharing their games in our Very Big Indie Pitch, Indie track, and I ♥ Indie Showcase zone.
- Learn from over 100 amazing speakers across multiple dedicated tracks.
- Networking made easy via a dedicated meeting system.
- Party and a host of fringe events.
- Entry to the main conference including access to all content tracks, expo and dedicated meeting area on both days
- Entry to VR Connects, our new virtual reality focused standalone conference (running alongside PGC London)
- Access to the Very Big Indie Pitch
- Entry to the Pocket Gamer Party
- Free tea, coffee & refreshments on both days
- Free wifi
- A personal profile on the Pitch & Match meeting system and unlimited meeting invites
- Our eternal love and admiration (okay, maybe not eternal)
**************** Book your ticket today! ******************
Select your ticket above and follow the simple online booking system. Payment is required at the time of booking, so please have your credit or debit card ready. If you don't have a credit or debit card, please see the alternative payment methods listed.
We are delighted to offer a discount on block bookings, please contact Elspeth if you wish to purchase more than 5 tickets, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: We have student tickets available but numbers are limited you must register using an accademic email address to prove your student status.
Journalists: Similarly, if you are a journalist applying for accreditation to cover the conference, please contact Elspeth on the email address above.
Please note all conference tickets are subject to UK VAT at a rate of 20%. You will be sent a VAT receipt by email along with confirmation of your booking.
For Sponsorships or other Business Development opportunities please contact Lisa.Bisset@steelmedia.co.uk