Citation are pleased to bring our HR and Health & Safety roadshow to Poole!
The aim of our events is to unite local business leaders under one roof, to provide practical advice on issues they are facing. We will help you understand how you can better control your business through people and policies, freeing up your time to make your business better.
Our keynote speaker Keith Lawson has spent the last 10 years providing commerical HR and Health & Safety advice to organisations like yours. Keith has supported over 97,000 SME & LME businesses in his career to date and on January 26th will facilitate a lively discussion including:
- Update on the 11 key changes to HR and Health & Safety rules and regulations planned for 2017
- Recruitment, retention and engagement strategies that you need to attract top talent
- Simple checklists to comply with Health & Safety obligations that will protect your staff, customers and business
- Frequently asked questions on fire, food hygiene and pregnancy risk assessments answered by our experts
Feedback from our events is always very positive, see some examples:
- 'Great delivery - you made us think about what we do and what needs to change' - Julie Dunderdale, Director
- 'Thank you! Definitely benefitial' - Emma Andrews, Director
- 'Wish we had known you 3 years ago! Very interesting, would definitely recommend Citation events.' - Marie Oakley
We hope you can join us - please note that RSVP to this event is required and you can request you tickets by calling 0345 310 0650 or emailing us at RSVP@citation.co.uk
8:30am: Registration and breakfast
12:00pm: Lunch & Close
Call: 0345 310 0650
If there is anything specific you would like to be covered, please click on the 'Contact the Organiser' button or contact us on the email above and we will try to cover this within the relevant session.
See for yourself why our delegates and clients have loved our FREE briefings. Click here
Save This Event
When & Where
Citation help over 16,000 businesses with the essential support they need to grow and develop. After 21 years in business we are one of the UK’s biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO services.