Actions and Detail Panel
Poppy Run - Southampton Common, Southampton
Sun 6 November 2016, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
Poppy Run is a national series of events to be held on 6th November 2016, to support The Royal British Legion. These events are 5km run, jog or walk events in parks across the country. All of our events are family friendly to provide another way for people to come together and support the whole Armed Forces community.
All our events will begin at 11:00am and start with a two minutes silence, with all participants setting off at 11:02am. Entry is £15* per person with all children under the age of 12 going for £1!
The Poppy Run is supported by British Military Fitness who will be providing free fitness sessions to support all participants in preparation for the Poppy Run.
All participants receive:
- Full support prior to the event, including fundraising and preparation
- An official Poppy Run 2016 t-shirt
- A medal for all finishers
- Training support from our partner British Military Fitness
- Dedicated support from our experienced Mass Events team
*booking fee applies