Actions and Detail Panel
Popup business advice cafe Sunny Bank Mills, Farsley
Tue 22 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
We're coming to Farsley to hold a Popup Business Cafe in conjunction with our friends at Sunny Bank Mills.
The Popup will be open from 9.00-12.30pm and we will have local experts waiting to give practical answers to your questions on a range of business topics. Totally informal, non-sales, turn up when you like, leave when you like, come back again when you feel like it. It's a cafe, not a conference.
Oh, and did we mention that the advice is FREE!
So, come along and chat with an expert at our informal drop in sessions throughout the morning, for genuinely free business advice. Ask questions of people who know about.
- Accountancy and tax
- Social Media
- Starting up
- Growing your business
- International markets
Just so you know, if the event is busy, we will operate a booking system to give you 20 minutes with an expert. When you arrive, please let us know who you would like to talk to, and think about the questions you really want answers to so you can make the most of your time.
These lovely people have volunteered their time to have their brains picked:
- Accountancy and tax, Steven Holmes from Armstrong Watson and Nicole Blannatyne from Jumpstart
- Funding, Martin Avison from Financial Pulse
- Social Media, Liz Cable
- Marketing, Nick Wayne from Ideas
- Skills, Jeremy Boye from The LEP Skills Service
- Websites, Dally Purewall from Ideas
- Starting up, Paul Shelton from West Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- Growing your business, Amrit Choda and Melanie Parker from the LEP
- International markets, Andrew Lister from Department International Trade
- Innovation, Charles Potter from RTC North
- Legal, Carolyn Monaghan and Kiran Virdee from Pudsey Legal
At our last Popup business advice cafe, 83 per cent of attendees rated their experience "excellent" and 17 per cent rated it "good".
Book now to secure your place.
* 12 survey respondents from 28 attendees