We're coming to Bradford to hold a Popup Business Cafe in conjunction with our friends at the Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ).
The Popup will be open from 9.00-12.30pm and we will have local experts waiting to give practical answers to your questions on a range of business topics. Totally informal, non-sales, turn up when you like, leave when you like, come back again when you feel like it. It's a cafe, not a conference.
Oh, and did we mention that the advice is FREE!
So, come along and chat with an expert at our informal drop in sessions throughout the morning, for genuinely free business advice. Ask questions of people who know about.
- Accountancy and tax
- Social Media
- Skills and Apprenticeships
- Staff development and recruitment
- Starting up
- Growing your business
- New Markets
Just so you know, if the event is busy, we will operate a booking system to give you 20 minutes with an expert. When you arrive, please let us know who you would like to talk to, and think about the questions you really want answers to so you can make the most of your time. These lovely people have volunteered their time to have their brains picked:
- Starting up/ Growing your business - David Gagen, Airedale Enterprise Services
- Social Media - Richard Barker, Harrison Mann
- Tax/ Accountancy - Colin Whitehead, Naylors Wintersgill
- Funding/ Business Growth Support - Nassara Bostan from the LEP and Bradford City Council
- New markets - Steve Richardson, Department for International Trade
- Marketing - Martin Fisher, This is Chemistry
- How to work with Universities - John Steele, Bradford University
- Skills - Nicki Hudson, LEP Skills Service
- Staff Development and Recruitment - Jim Russell, Mazars LLP
- Innovation - Kieran Perkins, Enterprise Europe Network
*At our last Popup business advice cafe, 83 per cent of attendees rated their experience "excellent" and 17 per cent rated it "good".
Book now to secure your place.
* 12 survey respondents from 28 attendees