San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
With Stu Robson, you’ll look at CSS pre-processors, why and where you would use them, what they do and how they work. After this we’ll move onto how to use the power of Sass to make your CSS authoring more efficient and hopefully more fun.
- Options for installing Sass on your machine
- The two syntaxes, Sass & SCSS
- Variables, mixins and includes
- Extends and placeholders
- Built in functions
- Media queries & nesting
- Compass, Bourbon and other frameworks
- Sass and front-end performance
- And more!