It can be hard for everyone involved to go through a separation or divorce - but how you get to the other side depends on how you react & deal with the situation
Do you worry that your separation has, or will have, too negative an impact on your children’s (and your) overall wellbeing?
In this workshop we will:
- Look at how to go through a separation and move forward in a constructive and positive way, with the best interests for the children.
- Look at how we can develop an open & positive communication based on agreed rules, discipline and routines between the 2 homes.
- Make yourself a confident role model who will have a positive impact on how your children will be affected by the separation.
- Help you to build an effectiev communication and relaitionship with your ex, that will benefit your children.
- Provide a framework that will help you to manage the relationship with your ex-partner.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your children when things get a bit rough.
For everybody who wants to be a more positive & focused parenting figure, no matter what you are going through!