Our Health Subjects open evening is for postgraduate taught and research programmes in the Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, Dental Institute, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery, and the Department of Global Health & Social Medicine.
The event has a drop-in format, allowing you to arrive at any time and choose on the day the talks and activities you want to attend, including:
- Welcome talk and student panel, led by the Graduate School
- Academic hubs, with the opportunity to meet staff and students from your faculty
- Subject talks for a selection of our courses (please note that talks are not offered for all courses)
- Student services fair, where you can have your questions answered by Admissions, the Graduate School, Careers & Employability and more.
- Guy’s Campus tours
- Option to book an afternoon tour of Denmark Hill Campus, recommended for those interested in the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience