Actions and Detail Panel
Power Body Language for Women
Tue 12 September 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
In this 2.5 hour presentation, I will review the entertaining and informative facts about the power of body language. This includes the nonverbal patterns of influence and practical skills for women to appear and feel more charismatic, credible and authoritative.
“The information given during the course was mindboggling! Such an eye-opener and so many tips and advice on how to improve every part of your life just by being conscious of mine and others body language. Laura is very funny and so warm. I can so relate to her.” Sandra Conference & Events Manager
- Inspire attendees to leverage the power of body language
- Show how nonverbal communication can increase confidence and help project a ore authoritative, charismatic and influential presence.
Nonverbal First impressions
- Power Body Language
- Building Trust
- Voice Power
- How to avoid negative nonverbal
How to use nonverbal to improve presence
- How body language can help build relationships
- The nonverbal science of connection and engagement
- How to connect with clients, students, colleagues, family members in a new way