Power Experts will be hosting an event in Indianapolis to further discuss implications of the upcoming and newly implemented regulations for Coal Power Plants. The two day program includes utility led presentations, technical advances, senior panel debates and break out sessions covering a host of topics surrounding Emissions Control and Environmental Compliance.
The topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Key Factors That Affect Hg Control in a Power Plant
- Regulatory Updates for MATS, CSAPR, ELG, CO2, Start up and Shut down
- Implementation of EPA Regulations on New and Existing Power Plants and its Impact on the States
- Ozone Ambient Standard
- Plant Improvement Projects
- Waste Water/Water Management Strategies
- NAAQS and Regional Haze
- Scrubber Corrosion Issues
- Startup under MATS
- CCR Regulations Updates
- EPA Clean Power Plan
- Clean Energy and Alternatives Being Put In to Realization
- Managing Distributed Generation
- Reduction of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Existing Coal-Fired Boilers and Monitoring
- Increasing Energy Efficiency of Existing Units
- Improving Heat Rate
- SCR Mercury Oxidation
- Why May Laboratory Activity Tests Results Not be Matching Field Performance
- Managing the Utility Fleet for Hg and NOx Reliability
The two days includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments plus an invitation to attend the Drink Reception on day one. Come and learn from the wealth of information on offer from leading experts in the industry.
Save This Event
When & Where
The World Arena Group
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the energy market, latest policies and regulations, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most educational news organization.
We work to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. Our gatherings are becoming widely acknowledged within the energy community for their quality, prestigious level of sponsors and senior corporate delegation.
Join Us to gain Insights and Networking opportunities.