San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ATLANTA 15 - 16 NOVEMBER 2016
POWER PLANT AIR QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
Power Experts will be hosting an event in Atlanta to further discuss clean coal technology, emissions control, new projects, air and environmental compliance . The two day program includes presentations, break out sessions and panel debates which will delve in to strategies for managing the coal fired fleet under current regulations and the future for coal power.
Some of the topics included in the agenda:
· Key Factors That Affect Hg Control in a Power Plant
· New Projects
· Clean Coal Technology
· EPA trends
· Regulatory Updates
· Strategic Developments
· Tunable Diode lasers for measurement of HCl, NH3, and SO3
· What utilities are doing with coal units to meet the Clean Power Plan
· Subsidies extended to fossil fuels compared to Nuclear Power and Renewable v Nuclear
· Decommissioning and Reuse Options
· Carbon Capture and Storage
· EPRI’s Water Research Center
· Waste Water/Water Management Strategies
· Managing the Utility Fleet for Hg and NOx Reliability
· Plant Reliability/Best Green Practices-Technologies down to the maintenance level
Save This Event
When & Where
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the energy market, latest policies and regulations, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most educational news organization.
We work to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. Our gatherings are becoming widely acknowledged within the energy community for their quality, prestigious level of sponsors and senior corporate delegation.
Join Us to gain Insights and Networking opportunities.