Actions and Detail Panel
Power Up your Business with LinkedIn
Thu 30 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
LinkedIn is THE social media network for the business to business market, where millions of people, including your potential clients and customers, hang out.
If your clients are on LinkedIn and you feel like you are not using it to its full advantage then this workshop is for you. It can be tricky to know how to reach out and connect with people and how to make your own profile really stand out.
In this LinkedIn masterclass, we look at 3 core strategies you can use to help you market your business, find new opportunities and get you up and running confidently using LinkedIn.
- Get Found: the first step in getting to grips with LinkedIn is to get found with a personal profile that tells people who you help and how you help them. Use LinkedIn to create a powerful and free online presence that will get you found when people search for you on LinkedIn and Google.
- Get Noticed: get seen as a trusted expert. How to use LinkedIn to keep on top of your prospects minds so that that they think of you when they need help.
- Get Connected: how to find and get in front of your target audience. This pro-active approach puts you firmly in the driving seat in creating new opportunities.
This hands-on course will teach you how to create a powerful presence and use LinkedIn as a marketing tool
- How to create a client focused profile
- LinkedIn SEO – know your audience
- Strategies to find & attract your ideal clients
- Connect and network using LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn as a publishing platform
Benefits from attending the training
- Create a powerful online presence without the cost of a website
- Position yourself using LinkedIn effectively to reach your target market
- Get found more often by quality clients that are a good fit for your business
- Discover one simple change that takes seconds to implement can take you to the top of the search results in your field
- Integrate LinkedIn into your business communication and marketing
Who should attend?
Business owners, MDs, Sales managers who have responsibility for business development and promoting their business. It’s ideal for you if you know LinkedIn is where your ideal clients hang out online and that you “should be using it” but have no idea where to start.
What to bring
Please bring your laptop and LinkedIn log in details with you. (Note a mobile device can be used but some functionality maybe limited). If you don’t have a LinkedIn account yet, please sign up before the workshop.
For this workshop we have brought in the fantastic Judy Parsons. Judy is a LinkedIn specialist and has taught hundreds of business owners how to make the most of this great platform.
Judy is passionate about de-mystifying and untangling LinkedIn so that her clients can make the most of the time they spend on LinkedIn, researching their market and building great relationships
Judy spent over a decade working in IT and Telecoms marketing generating leads for the sales teams. She now works with business owners, sales teams and start-ups to help them untangle the complexities of LinkedIn, so they can raise their profile, find and connect with their target audience on LinkedIn and find new business opportunities.