Actions and Detail Panel
PowerPoint - Effective Presentations
Fri 10 February 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
This course is suitable for existing users of Microsoft PowerPoint who wish to improve their presentation techniques so that they can work “slickly and quickly" within the package. You will learn many presentation tips and best practice guidelines for presenting as the course is designed to teach you a combination of PowerPoint techniques as well as presentation skill training.
- Understanding the power of Outline View to create, edit and present effectively
- Using Excel data to produce dynamic charts embedded charts
- Changing text slides into graphics
- Working with pictures to get memorable results
- Introduction to Transitions
- Applying professional Animation techniques
- Hiding and viewing slides
- Slick Slideshow techniques when presenting
This 3 hour training course provides free parking and refreshments.
Price for training is £89 + VAT. For more information about this course call (0151) 650 6907 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions.
Generally, our courses run from 09:30 until 16:30 unless otherwise stated. Some courses will be more than 1 day so please read the dates at the time of booking.
After booking via Eventbrite you will receive notification from them of your purchase. You will also receive joining instructions from the SquareOne team, confirming dates, times and location. We will also at that time check on any special needs or dietary requirements you may have.
In the unlikely event that this course is cancelled – then SquareOne will work with you to schedule new dates.