Actions and Detail Panel
POWERPOINT INTERMEDIATE LEVEL 2
Tue 13 December 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
This comprehensive course in PowerPoint and teaches participants how to create presentations to include customised charts and tables, use movies and sound clips, slide masters, handouts and linked presentations. Delegates will also be able to link presentations with other Office products and the Web, and experiment with creative presentation techniques.
This 1-day PowerPoint Intermediate course will assist delegates to develop their skills in using the more advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Using Templates. Building Custom Templates. Building Custom Slide Masters. Advanced Slide Master Techniques. Using Auto Layout.
- Advanced Clip Art and Drawing Techniques. Adding Movies and Sound from the Clip Organizer. Using Animations. Using Scanned Images.
- Adding Special Effects. Hyperlinks. Working With Slide Show Options. Setting Up Review Cycles.
- Advanced Organization Chart Options. Formatting and Enhancing Tables.
- Working with Excel and Word.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any delegates who would like to use PowerPoint for more complex and sophisticated tasks.