Actions and Detail Panel
POWERPOINT INTRODUCTION LEVEL 1
Mon 31 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
This comprehensive beginning course in PowerPoint and teaches participants how to create and enhance presentations, use charts and tables, use formatting and proofing techniques and be able to use drawings tools.
Microsoft PowerPoint provides all of the functionality to produce effective presentations incorporating a wide array of new and powerful features. These include narration, animation, 3-D effects and movies. Collaboration features allow you to communicate and work closer with colleagues whilst the Web features give the opportunity to deliver presentations anywhere and at anytime.
This 1-day PowerPoint Introduction course will assist delegates to develop their skills in creating and formatting professional looking presentations
- Exploring the PowerPoint Environment / Help Options/ Creating new presentations / saving presentations /Working in outline view/Rearranging and deleting slides.
- Using slides from other presentations /Working with WordArt and Clip Art
- Working with tables.
- Creating and enhancing charts.
- Exploring text formatting / Moving and copying text.
- Setting tabs and alignment / using the spelling checker.
- Autocorrect and the style checker.
- Drawing objects / using auto shapes. /Working with text in objects.
- Enhancing Objects.
- Using templates.
- Working with the slide master.
- Adding transitions and timings.
- Adding animations / Adding speaker notes and footers.
- Running presentations / Printing presentations.
- Exporting to other formats / saving presentations for web delivery.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any delegates who would like to learn how to create, format and run a professional looking presentation. Did you know PowerPoint is also a very effective tool for training new company starters, and providing on the job training. This course is also very useful for anyone who works in a training or human resources environment.