Actions and Detail Panel
PR & Marketing Workshop - taking action
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Our PR and Marketing course is very popular and dedicating a day on these two items will seriously impact your action. Colette Lowe from Chew PR is joining us to help you with your PR piece. She has been working with Shackletons for a few years now and they have increased their turnover by over 50% by adding PR into their marketing mix. Generally achieving a return on investment of at least 30:1; she believes that the more people that know of, understand and like your business the more business you will do. It makes a meagre investment in PR look like the investment of the century!
The PR element will enable you to leave with:
- A Distribution List
- A PR structure for you to follow
- Ideas on what stories you have to share
- Your first PR piece started (if not finished)
We have Colette Lowe of Chew PR joining us to share her experiences, answer your questions and help you with your piece.
The Marketing element will cover:
- Your target audience
- The platforms available
- What you are going to say, where you are going to say it and how often you are going to say it
- A Plan for your Marketing efforts for a month.
- A Plan for dedicating time to deliver your Marketing Plan