Actions and Detail Panel
PR Photography Workshop at the Press Association
Tue 31 January 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 GMT
Led by PR photography experts at the Press Association...
This intensive workshop is delivered by Craig Gunn, former Executive Picture Editor at the Daily Mail, and Photography Manager at TNR part of the Press Association.
What you will learn:
You will gain unique insight into what Picture Editors are looking for and how to get national picture desks to run your PR Photographs.You will learn how to get the results you need to deliver a successful campaign as part of your PR and communications strategy.
Who is it for:
This workshop is open to PR and communications professionals at all levels wanting to keep abreast of the latest trends or refresh their PR photography knowledge.
The workshop includes:
- A presentation from the Group Picture Editor at the Press Association
- How to develop a picture concept that works for news
- What picture editors want to see
- How to brief your photographer
- Practical exercises and networking
Click here to visit our website.