Face to face surgeries
In conjunction with our national programme of seminars Essentials of…, we are offering a series of short surgeries across England, giving you access to bespoke advice and practical support.
Ideal to follow up on and embed training, our consultants can review any plans you might have or act as a critical friend. These surgeries can be accessed as standalone support or as additional support following on from attendance at one of our events.
For example, if you’re the only person responsible for marketing in your organisation, and you’re not sure where to start, or if you’re at a dead-end in your thinking - these surgeries can provide the external perspective and practical advice to move you forward.
Each session lasts a maximum of 1h30mins.
Bring a colleague:
Why not make the most of your surgery session and bring a colleague? You can bring a maximum of two colleagues to your surgery session, making this a great way to share knowledge with your team.
Four members of staff will be delivering surgery sessions on this day.
Please select the time and member of staff you would like to book your session with using the ticket options above.
Here is a brief overview of the area of expertise of each member of staff:
Caroline Griffin - Areas of expertise:
· Audience Development
Helen Mark– Areas of expertise:
· Quantitative research methodologies including survey design
· Qualitative research methodologies including focus groups and in-depth interviews
· Audience segmentation, mapping and profiling including work with Arts Audiences: Insight and ACORN geo-demographic segmentation
· Impact evaluation including exhibition evaluation and work with outreach and engagement programmes
· Project management
B Hunter– Areas of expertise:
· Social media strategy, planning and tactical delivery
· Digital marketing, campaign design and execution
· Opportunity spotting and product development
Ginevra Jacobucci– Areas of expertise:
· Community engagement
· Audience Development
· Family audiences
· Ambassadors schemes
The surgeries form part of Best Practice, a partnership between the Audience Agency and the AMA, funded by Arts Council England, to provide a national service to collate, share, train, and implement best practice in arts marketing and audience development.
These surgeries are FREE for Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisations (NPO). If you’re not an NPO there will be a charge of £90 + VAT, payable by invoice in advance.