Conflict is ever-present in organisations. Arguably it is inevitable when humans with different perspectives are brought together. The difference between conflict being a positive catalyst for change, or being disastrous for productivity; quality and morale, is the way Managers deal with potential conflict situations on a daily basis.
The following key areas will be addressed in this workshop:
- What cost conflict? – the time consuming, stressful and negative impact on organisations
- How healthy is your organisational culture – could it be contributing to conflict?
- Modern mediation – the role of management
Learning Outcomes This practical workshop will provide you with the skills to:
- Recognise behaviours that most commonly lead to workplace conflict
- Identify opportunities to prevent and diffuse situations before they get out of hand
- Know the impact of your own default style and attitude to conflict
- Feel more confident to tackle “difficult” scenarios using assertive strategies
Who Should Attend? This course is appropriate for HR practitioners; those responsible for staff development; line managers, staff representatives (including Unions)
Save This Event
When & Where
ACER - Christine Stewart