Actions and Detail Panel
Practical Process Modelling Training
Sat, 22 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 23 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
PRACTICAL PROCESS MODELLING
Develop the skills and knowledge to advance your career and business.
The demand for process modelling skills is on the increase across all sectors, with more organisations looking to clearly represent their processes, and their internal and external interactions, thereby enabling continuous improvement.
The strategic importance of Process Modelling and its benefits at all levels within an organisation also make it a vital skill for a broad range of business and project stakeholders.
Our discounted classroom based training is drawn from practical case study scenarios. These interactive sessions are delivered by a trainer with theoretical and industry experience of process modelling.
This is an extremely useful skill to have.
Individuals looking to learn the skills required to competently model business processes at Industry Standard. This includes those that will benefit from a holistic understanding of the fundamentals of Process Modelling including:
- Business Analysts that require a solid foundation in Process Modelling
- Aspiring Business Analysts or Process Analysts
- Project resources including Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Designers, Testers
- Business resources including Business Managers, Process Owners, Subject Matter Experts
- Quality practitioners
- Professionals with any functional or business experience seeking a career change (e.g. working in IT, Finance, HR and Sales)
What will I learn?
Participants will gain practical insight into Process Modelling using swim lane diagrams and key BPMN standards.
Using a case study approach, this will be an interactive session with experience shared within the group from real life examples.
Learning outcomes include:
- An understanding of what processes are, process standards and terminology.
- The benefits of process modelling and how it can be used to add value within an organisation.
- How to plan for a business process modelling project or task and key information required to do this successfully.
- How to map processes at different levels of the organisation’s hierarchy.
- How to model current (As Is) processes effectively using swim lanes and key BPMN standards.
- Understanding of additional process information captured when mapping processes.
- An understanding of interdependencies, hand offs between processes and how capturing this accurately can add value.
- Improving business processes including identifying waste activities, simplification and the use of automation
- Modelling the To Be process and strategies for managing its implementation within the organisation.
Participants on this course will have the added benefit of post-course support and consultation at no extra cost for a specified period.
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9.30 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
Location: London Bridge
In-House training on company site also available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
About the trainer
Jibike is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and a professional member of the British Computer Society. A Senior Business Process / Finance Professional, she has over 20 years’ experience which includes Finance and IT transformation and Financial Management across Media and Information, Energy, Human Resources, Payment Processing, Local Government, Scientific Research and NGO sectors. Her areas of expertise include Business Analysis, Process Improvements, Process Re-engineering, Process Architecture, Requirement Gathering, Project Management, Financial Management. A Prince2 Practitioner, Jibike is passionate about knowledge and skills transfer, achieving objectives and influencing change with her persuasive and affable nature.