JUST £80 PER PERSON!! HALF PRICE TICKETS AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE SIGNING UP!!
Join us for this interactive workshop to help SME's complete the standard Pre-Qualification Questionnaire document created following the new Public Contracts Regulations that came into force in 2015.
- talk about why a standardised PQQ document now exists and how it benefits SME's
- go through each of the different sections in detail
- talk through many of the key questions asked by SME's
- complete as much of the document as possible on the day
- put together an action plan for periodic review of the document
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to understand areas for improvement and proceed through the critical PQQ stage with confidence on future tenders.
The course will be delivered by Stuart Reed, who has 14 years experience of creating and winning tenders for public sector business. This session will be invaluable to those companies looking to get involved in winning long term contracts via Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other public sector bodies.