Actions and Detail Panel
Pre-Teaching Course - Friday 26th and Saturday 27th May 2017
Fri, 26 May 2017, 10:00 – Sat, 27 May 2017, 14:00 BST
Are you about to finish your second year at university?
Have you thought about training to be a primary or secondary school teacher?
Come along to BGU for a FREE Pre-Teaching Course and we will guarantee you an interview in June 2017*, ready for entry onto one of our teaching courses in September 2018.
The Pre-Teaching Courses will run on Friday 26th (10am-4pm) - Saturday 27th May (10am-2pm), and Friday 16th (10am-4pm) – Saturday 17th June 2017 (10am-2pm), covering sessions including:
- Routes into teaching
- Learning in school – reflecting on experience
- The Teachers’ Standards
- Academic writing at Level 7
- Tutorial support with personal statements and preparing for interview
- Advice from teachers (from both NQTs and experienced teachers)
- Opportunity to meet School Direct partners (subject to their availability)
- What happens next?
*subject to your eligibility