**** THE PL WORKS - OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUCCESS EMPLOYABILITY PROGRAMME ****
- Do you enjoy playing football?
- Would you like support to find employment, training or further education?
- Do you want to kick-start your career?
- Would you like to build your confidence in skills used for work?
- Are you aged 16 - 25 years old?
- Do you live in South London?
- Would you like to gain work experience within a football club environment?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above - the Premier League Works - Opportunities for Success Programme is for YOU!
Crystal Palace FC Foundation is excited to announce that we are now taking on participants for our new PL Works – Opportunities for Success Employability Programme. The programme runs on Mondays and Tuesdays for 12 weeks however, participants are given mentoring support throughout the programme for up to one year after the course ends.
You will have the opportunity to set goals and complete a Personal Development Plan, attend Workshop Sessions and receive 1:1 Mentoring. This will help you to access a range of opportunities for success through accredited training, short courses, and taster days, networking events, volunteering, community events and masterclasses.
Some of the accreditations include:
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- NCFE Level 1 in Employability
- Event Planning/Social Action Project
- 90 Minutes of Football each da
- Business & Enterprise Skills
- FA level 1 Coaching Badge
- 30 Hour Work Placement
- Sports Leaders Level 1
And much, much more......
The PL Works - Opportunities for Success Core Programme will be delivered at Sutton United FC, The Borough Sports Ground, Gander Green Ln, Sutton SM1 2EY, 12 Weeks, Mondays & Tuesdays 10am – 3.30pm from Monday 20th February 2017.
You will also have access to the weekly Job Club, held from 12p - 2pm on Tuesdays at the same venue.
Interviews will take place w/c: 6th February 2017 at either Crystal Palace FC or Sutton United FC
So, if you need support with getting into work, education or training, come and join our new Premier League Works – Opportunities for Success Employability Programme. Offering support; mentoring and accredited qualifications to young people aged 16 - 25 years.
Please contact Susan Patterson-Smith at Crystal Palace FC Foundation on 07808 322983 to apply.