6 week block
November 7th, 14th, 21th, 28th, December 5th, 12th
Suitable for women 14+ weeks pregnant
These classes involve adapted yoga postures, movements, breathing and relaxation in order to nourish yourself and your baby through this exciting time in your life.
Yoga can help to
- Ease the common aches and pains associated with pregnancy (back pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, sleeplessness and breathlessness, swollen joints etc).
- Increase self-confidence and ease any fear, anxiety, stress and depression.
- Learn breathing techniques to relax body and mind and relieve pain during labour.
- Deep relaxation for better sleep during pregnancy and more energy.
- A dedicated time for you to deeply connect with your baby
- Tone, strength and open the body in preparation for giving birth
- Feeling empowered within your body
- Meeting other lovely mamas-to-be
K I N D W O R D S
”Great class, so relaxing but also empowering with techniques to prepare your managing labour. So glad I did it-feel like I have a toolkit if things to help me when I go into labour”
V E N U E
The Barn, Netherton Farm, ML7 5TT
Our new venue is approx 12 mins from Bathgate / 10 mins from Armadale. On the Blackridge / Harthill road.
November 7th, 14th, 21th, 28th
December 5th, 12th