Actions and Detail Panel
Prepare pupils for exam success (GCSE Computer Science), Birkenhead 17Jan16
Tue, January 17, 2017, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT
Prepare pupils for exam success (GCSE Computer Science)
Link to this page: http://exa.is/17jan16.twilight
Aims: This event is to support teachers with the teaching of theory for GCSE Computer Science in their schools. It will provide teachers with some tried & tested strategies opportunities to support their students learning.
16:00 Welcome. Tea & Coffee. Group Discussion Activities.
16:30 Classroom Based Activity:
- Challenges keeping lessons engaging for all learners
- Teaching the theory for the examined part of GCSE Computer Science
- Assessing, Tracking, Monitoring Progress & Intervention
- Preparing classes for examinations in GCSE Computer Science
- Practical demonstration, modelling Teaching & Learning strategies
Please note - There are other related CPD sessions that may be of interest, more information at http://exa.foundation/events