Preparing for REF 2021: What has changed since 2014?
Delivered by: Catherine Lee, Director of Research and Innovation,
Dr Nic Percivall, Research and Innovation Development Manager
This session will outline the changes to the REF 2021 proposed in the Stern Review 2016.
The session will address:
- What this means for Solent
- Implications for researchers in planning and preparing their research
The main objectives for this session:
- Introduce the main recommendations of the Stern review
- Reflect on the implications for Solent
- Outline the targeted UoAs for Solent