Actions and Detail Panel
Preparing Human Resources for the Changing World of Work
Thu 11 May 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
Are you across the change that is having a real impact on your business?
Join us on for a morning workshop to help you to define what you need to be doing now to better steward your businesses through the broader landscape of digital transformation. Insight, inspiration, and engaging discussion for people leaders who wish to succeed in adapting and thriving amidst change.
"Great new insights and shared learning through discussion." - Marijke Cazemier, Strategic People Director, Inmarsat
A number of challenges and opportunities exist in the face of fast-changing employee behaviour and market dynamics, often provoked by the increasing adoption of digital and the resulting means to connect and create value.
Drivers of Change include:
- Portfolio Careerists and the rising Millennial workforce; Portfolio careerists and Millenials present demands for flexibility and an increasingly tailored experience of work. We must segment by psychology, not just demographic
- Talent market; Talent lives and works globally; yet many businesses still recruit locally
- Cultures of collaboration; Digital as enabler of greater efficiencies and easier blending of online-offline teams
- Organisational Shifts; Real workplace agility, not just for silicon valley; new hierarchies, distributed workforces, collaboration in cultures built upon trust and empowerment. Even the office is now digitally enabled
- Inspire you with examples and stories that highlight what a digital mindset for human resources is, and what it can achieve
- Best practice of more agile and digital-first ways of working
- Discussion led exploration of the challenges facing human resources today and plotting the route to solutions
- Drivers of change
- Exploring the digital mindset
- The case for new ways of working
- Where to begin
Your facilitator will be Burke Turner, a Digital Workplace Consultant, passionate about helping organisations unlock latent talent to achieve heightened efficiencies, greater depths of creativity and true agility.
Burke has recently spoken on the future of work at the Interaction Intranet Conference, London 2016.
Read Burke's recent posts on the Digital Future of Work via LinkedIn
For more information on the Atmosphere program of events, please contact:
+44 (0) 203 031 6675 or
Upcoming Atmosphere Workshops: http://www.weareatmosphere.com/events