Actions and Detail Panel
Prescribing Safety Assessment Revision Course - Self Meducate London
Sat 14 January 2017, 08:00 – 18:30 GMT
The Prescribing Safety Assessment Revision Course will teach you all the essential principles and practice to pass medical school prescribing exams, OSCE Finals and FY1 rotations.
What to expect?
Expect a friendly but professional atmosphere. All our course are be taught in an interactive style.
Our enthusiastic team will teach you:
* Template precribing drug charts for ALL medical & surgical emergencies you need to know!
* 100 Common Prescribing Single Best Answers (SBA)
* “Aid memoirs” to keep the difficult prescribing topics fixed in your memory
* Tips on how to survive prescribing as a Foundation Year Doctor and pass OSCE final stations.
* Mock Prescribing Exam with individualised feedback
* Tackling prescribing calculations & prescribing best practice
08:30-9:30 Registration & Course Material
09:00-10:45 Introduction & Mock Prescribing Exam
10:45-11:00 Morning Tea Break
11:00-12:00 Best Prescribing Principles & Tackling Any Calculation
13:00-15:00 Medical Emergency Prescribing Part 1 & Part 2
15:00-15:15 Afternoon Break
15:15-16:00 Fluids made easy - workshop
16:00-16:05 Short Break
16:05-17:00 Prescribing in Special Circumstances
17:00-17;05 Short Break
17:05-18:30 Mock Exam Feedback & Workshop