San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a fun, pacy workshop where you learn by doing. With easy to use techniques, individual feedback on your presentation style, you will leave having gained the skills to communicate your message with authority and flair.
Discover how improvisation can help you be more authentic, connected and compelling in front of an audience. Learn how to story-tell your presentation in a way that excites both you and your listeners. Leave having sharpened your presentation skills, sparkled in the spotlight and had fun while you're at it.
Read more at www.mackenziemethod.com
You will discover:
• Awareness of how to use voice and body language to be a more powerful communicator
• Techniques for establishing rapport with an audience
• Approaches for generating and organizing content
• Practical tips for the presentation day (managing nerves, warming up, dealing with Q&A)
• The chance to practice presentations and receive individual coaching
• Guidance on how to continue your development