Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, 23 May 2017, 09:00 – Wed, 24 May 2017, 17:00 BST
This 2 day workshop is about designing and delivering presentations that avoid 'death by PowerPoint'!
Delegates gain by:
- Become a more confident presenter.
- Make more of an impact when presenting.
- Give you a structure to design memorable presentations.
- Create engaging slides and materials.
- Control nerves and fear of presenting.
- deliver more confident presentations.
- be more professional in presenting.
- structure presentations to enhance confidence.
- develop memory joggers, scripts and notes to assist presentation.
- hold an audience’s attention.
- handle questions from the audience in a professional way.
- use preparation and planning tools.
- Overcoming nerves
- Using PowerPoint
- Building confidence
- Designing impactful materials
- Structuring engaging presentations
- How to stand and body language
- Handling questions.