'An interactive, well-presented session with a real take away tangible benefit at the end.'
'Thorough, confident and a great starter for someone wnting to build up confidence in presenting.'
To give those who present occasionally, either to colleagues or external audiences, a structure to create engaging presentations and techniques to build their confidence or calm their nerves when delivering.
By the end of the workshop you can expect:
- To be able to structure a short presentation which captures audience attention and clearly conveys your key messages.
- To know how to manage your nerves positively when you present.
- To feel more confident in your personal style of delivery.
- Individuals at any level in the business who are occasionally required to present face to face.
- A highly interactive 3 hour workshop combining NLP techniques, practical models, practice and feedback.
- Participants develop a relevant presentation to use in their business.
- A series of post-course email prompts embed the course learnings and provide fresh ‘zing’ for new presentations
- Planning key messages
- A powerful presentation structure
- How to add sizzle and style to get and keep your audience’s attention
- Techniques to help manage nerves for a confident delivery
Save This Event
When & Where
Grainne is an agile and expert business trainer and facilitator who uses her real world experience in finance, planning and sales to deliver totally relevant business training and coaching with measurable results.