Actions and Detail Panel
Presentation Skills Evening Class (4 evenings)
Thu 15 June 2017, 18:30 – 21:15 BST
Presentation Skills Evening Classes help you to make excellent presentations conveying exactly what you want to your audience with authenticity and impact.
Over four weekly sessions hone your presentation skills with focussed and practical coaching. Please select the first date that you would like to attend.
The course group size is limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure that each person receives individual attention.
You will also have the option to be filmed at the start and end of the course so that you can see how much your presenting skills have developed and improved.
This course will:
- Teach you to deliver presentations with more impact, confidence and presence.
- Introduce you to new ways of preparing and structuring a presentation.
- Give you the opportunity to undertake an extended period of training outside of working hours.
- Allow you to receive feedback from other delegates in a stimulating and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Ensure that your skills continue to develop as you can test out the practical tools as you learn them week by week.
21, 28 March, 4, 11 April 2017 (Tuesday evenings)
10, 17, 24, 31 May 2017 (Wednesday evenings)
15, 22, 29 June & 6 July 2017 (Thursday evenings)
*Please note: when choosing which course to attend only the first date will appear in the list.