Presentation Skills for Beginners
Would you like to develop your presentation skills? If you’re just starting out, you’re probably very nervous about giving presentations, we’ve all been there! This course will give you the confidence you need to make your presentations professional and memorable. The training will guide you through the skills you need to make your presentations interactive and engaging and help you to overcome those nerves which can be so debilitating.
This training is suitable for anyone who is required to give presentations and has little or no experience. Whether you would like to improve your presentation skills, or start from scratch, this is the course for you.
- What makes a great presentation
- Speaking with confidence
- Structuring your presentation
- Tailoring your presentation to suit your audience
- Producing a professional slide show
- Making your presentation interactive and engaging
- Creating an impact
- Body language
- Handling nerves, overcoming fears
- Handling difficult questions
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what makes a great presentation that people will remember
- Structure a presentation and know how to make it engaging
- Understand how to tailor a presentation to appeal to different audiences
- Produce a professional slideshow
- Use body language to send out the right messages
- Use effective methods to deal with nerves and overcome the fear of giving presentations
- Handle difficult questions
The course includes handouts, worksheets, and other useful materials. On completion, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Hot and cold drinks and snacks will be provided throughout the day and lunch will also be included. Please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements.
If you require any further information regarding this course, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Cancellation Policy for Courses and Events
Information about our cancellation and refund policy for Liz Ashton Training events and courses can be found at http://www.lizashtontraining.co.uk