Actions and Detail Panel
Thu 3 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
We all want to give interesting, effective and memorable presentations. Your main objective as a presenter is to deliver a message. Your presentation is your pitch. To deliver that pitch perfectly, you need to borrow from a variety of fields; psychology, art & design, IT, politics and of course your own domain which is the subject of the presentation. After all, a presenter wants to make a viral message, that everyone will end up talking about.
“The course focuses on the latest practices in presentation skills especially in the business environment.”Presenting is all about having an impact. You want everyone to understand your message and get it to stick. Experienced presenters suffer from bad habits accumulated over time and also lack of knowledge of new tools and techniques since they picked up the knowledge years ago. This course helps these delegates to master the skill so they can leverage their current experience to polish their presentation skills.
This 1 day course teaches delegates how to gather their content, how to make their slides (if any are needed), how to deliver and how to make their message stand out from others.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a seasoned orator or a novice speaker, this level 1 course will help you to improve your presentation skills through planning, preparation and performance. Techniques for speaking with confidence, choosing and using audio visual aids, and dealing with questions from the audience are also covered during this course to help your presentation skills.
Delegates will receive
- 7 Guided learning hours (GLH)
- Personal coaching from an expert trainer
- Manual and support materials
- Guided role-playing
- Introduction – making a positive and professional impact
- The presentation structure
- Practical tips, tools and techniques for effective presentations
- Qualities of a good presenter
- Planning a successful presentation
- Voice and stance
- Questioning techniques (to encourage and/or control audience participation).
- Using visual aids.
- Understand the psychology of your audience and prepare your message accordingly to appeal to their emotions and get maximum results.
- Create a “wow” factor by using the latest IT tools and technology to put your ideas together and organise your content.
- Appeal to the artistic side of your audience and design your presentation to look professional.
- Deliver with confidence to show that you understand your own content and appear convincing.
- Leave a long lasting positive effect on your audience so that they would never forget your message.
This course is available as part of our scheduled courses
and onsite corporate training