Actions and Detail Panel
Wed 12 October 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 MDT
THIS EVENT IS FOR LONZA EMPLOYEES & GUESTS ONLY.
This course aims to develop presenting skills so that the delegate can present themselves, their company, and its products and services effectively. It is highly interactive with a strong emphasis on providing practical and relevant experience. People will learn how to structure their message, clarify their aims for the presentation and present in a confident and persuasive manner. Topics include:
- Overcoming nerves.
- Using a preparation process.
- Starting and finishing with impact.
- Uses and abuses of PowerPoint.
- Identifying and supporting the key points.
- Improving verbal, vocal and visual (body language) skills.