Actions and Detail Panel
Presenting to any Audience by Sahara Training
Thu 1 December 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Does the mere thought of speaking in public frighten you? If so, then spending the day learning from a top professional speaker will give you the confidence you need to face any audience.
What level is this course
Level 1 - Has no experience
Level 2 - Has some experience but would like to know more
Who should attend
- Anyone (volunteers, staff, trustees) who makes public presentations on behalf of your organisation
- Voluntary and community sector organisations
What will participants learn?
- knowing how to put a presentation together
- knowing how to open with impact & close with a memorable message
- knowing what to do with your hands, feet & everything else that gets out of control
- knowing how to cope with nerves
- having had the opportunity to practice in a safe & supportive environment
What else do you need to know?
Sandy Leong, Sahara Training
0115 934 8400