Take the mystery out of getting good press coverage
- Do you want your work to be seen in the press and in magazines?
- Do you want local, regional and national publications to be writing about you?
- Do you want to build your reputation and brand?
If you are answering yes to one of more of these questions then this afternoon workshop could be just what you need to kick start your media profile.
This workshop will explore tricks of trade used by Public Relations (PR) professionals to get coverage for their clients. You too can learn these skills to apply to your business and artistic practice – so news of your work spreads far and wide – bringing you more business and increasing your positive reputation.
The workshop will include sessions on:
- Creating the right messages
- Developing your brand
- How to grab the attention of journalists
- Increasing public understanding and knowledge of your work
- Writing press releases that get picked up
The workshop will be very hands on, lots of practical exercises so you can leave inspired to continue your PR practice.
The workshop will be led by Fiona Mitchell-Innes. Fiona has worked with artists, arts organisations and museums for over 25 years. She has been Head of Communications for Arts Council England in the East Midlands, South West and London. She created and led successful national and regional press campaigns and won awards for the coverage she has created. From this wealth of experience she will ensure you leave with the right tools that you can easily apply to get your name and products exciting and impactful coverage.
There will be a small entry cost to this seminar of £15 to allow us to keep other events within the programme free.