Actions and Detail Panel
Preventative Healthcare Conference June 2017 Hosted by The IFA
Sun 25 June 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Bringing together all Aromatherapists, Authors, Educators, Students, Spa Owners, Multi Discipline Professionals, Trade Press and Complementary Health enthusiasts for our IFA Conference on the 24th June 2017 focussing on ‘Preventative Healthcare’.
This event provides valuable insight into the research and progression of Aromatherapy in the Healthcare Profession and the perception of those within the healthcare profession themselves, who are generously sharing their knowledge on this auspicious occasion.
We have an incredible panel of cutting edge, international keynote speakers, trade exhibitors and an Aroma Tree Masterclass and Q&A forum with Salvatore Battaglia .
- Australian Story on Sandalwood, Salvatore Battaglia (Australia)
- The Science Behind the Effects of Smell on Cellular Genetic Memory and its Application in Preventative Medicine, Bradley Whale (UK)
- The Splendour of the Scent of Green Tea, Natsuki Ohta (Japan)
- Aromatherapy & MRSA, Maggie Tisserand (UK)
- Integrated Medicine: a necessity not a luxury, Dr Peter Fisher (UK)
- How Laughter Heals and Connects, Joe Hoare (UK)
- Aroma Tree Masterclass and Q&A Forum with Slavatore Battaglia