Primary Literacy Using iPad
Who should attend?
- Literacy Co-ordinator
- Teachers - Foundation, KS1 & KS2
This course will focus on how the iPad can enrich pupils learning in Primary Literacy. The day is designed to support and empower coordinators in how they can best manage and lead Literacy in their school.
- Understanding of how best to incorporate iPad within the role of Literacy Coordinator
- Be able to incorporate the iPad into Literacy action plans & termly planners
- Investigate how core apps can be used to enrich learning and teaching
- Plan activities using core apps across talking and listening, reading and writing
- Latest version of iOS
- Latest version of Explain Everything, Book Creator, Pic Kids, Popplet, Comic Life 3, iMovie, Seesaw, Socrative Teacher & Pupil, Plickers, Aurasma, Qrafter Pro, & Audioboom.
- Knowledge of school Apple ID & password
- All course material will be provided via iTunes
- Registration - 9:30am
Course times - 10:00am - 3:30pm