Herts for Learning are delighted to support and work in partnership with Herts Sports and Physical Activity Partnership, Youth Sport Trust and Sport England to deliver their fourth Primary PE Conference. The focus for this year's conference is the launch of the Herts PE and School Sport Strategy which includes Health and Wellbeing. The full day will comprise of a mixture of key note addresses, interactive workshops looking at areas such as 'The proposed increase in the PE and School Sport Premium', 'Daily mile', ‘Mental wellbeing’, ’Inclusion’, ’Swimming review’ and a Question and Answer session with the Keynote presenters'. After the opening address, headteachers and PE subject leads will have a choice of practical and theoretical workshops to learn more about the focus areas that are most relevant to their professional and school needs.
Throughout the day there will be a marketplace set up where local organisations, projects and National Governing Bodies of sport will be showcasing the products, services and support they have available.
By attending this conference, delegates will:
- Be more informed of the Herts PE and School Sport Strategy
- Develop ideas for promoting Health and Wellbeing , including Mental Health in your school
- Gain tools to support ways to demonstrate your schools use of the PE and School Sport Premium
- Hear key messages and updates
- Be more informed on how Herts Sport and Physical Activity Partnership, Youth Sport Trust, School Games Organisers and Herts for learning can support your school
Each delegate needs to separately complete the booking form so they are able to select their workshop. Please select one workshop to attend for each of the three sessions below. Some of the workshops have limited availability so please sign up as soon as possible, if you are unable to select a workshop this means it is sold out.