Princes Foundation & Swansea University's CoE Social Enterprise Challenge
Princes Foundation & Swansea University's College of Engineering Social Enterprise Challenge
The Challenge is to develop and business plan a social enterprise - as simple as that - it can be in any area and for any country.
This is open to students from all colleges, but multidisciplinary teams are encouraged.
1st Place = £5,000
2nd Place = £3,000
3rd Place = £1,000
- Registration - Closes on 4th November
- 4th November: Elevator pitch (2 minute) presentations from teams registered (This is an opportunity to get feedback on your business plan) - 10:00-14:00 - School of Management Room 122
- 17th November: Short-listing (2 min pitches) - 15:00-17:00 - School of Management Room 122
- 17th November: Final presentations - 18:00-20:00 - School of Management Lecture Theatre 010
- 17th November - Awards and drinks reception - 20:00-22:00 - School of Management Atrium
All registrants to attend the final presentations out of courtesy and for networking with judges